At Dr. Steven Ritch & Dr. Alfred Klassen's office, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal and provincial precautions in our operatories and office.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold, cough or runny nose
- fever >38oC, nausea or flu like symptoms
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain
- vomiting or diarrhea
- chest pain or difficulty breathing (shortness of breath)
- loss of sense of taste or smell
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled outside of the country, have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19, who was quarantined as a precaution or have tested positive in the last 14 days.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately @ 780-475-6602.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.